Monday 27 August 2012

A bit of success :)

The wine and cheese tasting table

The art that was up for auction...most pieces were bid on and sold!

My own personal photography that I was selling...with ALL proceeds to the charity.  I sold 3 pieces :)

The media presentation my boyfriend set up and created, using BARC's videos and images of their success stories. 
I thought I'd share some casual pics with you all today, instead of my usual blog format...

The above photos (taken with my cellphone) are from this past Saturday, during the event I hosted and organized to support an animal rescue organization in Bali, Indonesia.  With the wine tastings, art auctions, art for sale, baked goods and raffles, we raised over $800 for them!  It may not seem like a huge amount, but in Bali, $800 CAD goes a LONG way :)

You can read more about this wonderful group at their website:

http://www.balidogrefuge.com/

It was a fun and successful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment